I have been lucky to have been to Brighton’s Foodie Festival for a while now, and this year is no different. The only only difference is that i no longer live across the road. Cue teary emoji.
I think people find it hard to know if these things are worth it, so i’ve been kind enough to compile my own list of reasons i’m excited to be going. If you fancy seeing my face and hearing my sweet, tender voice, go check out my video here.
1. The forecast is saying SUNSUNSUN so, erm hi there sunburn and Pimms.
2. I have disposal income this year so cannot wait to come home with armfuls of culinary, siliva inducing treats.
3. The atmosphere never disappoints, Foodies somehow manage to get the perfect vibe; cheerful and chilled.
4. It’s family friendly. With specific kids cooking sessions and erm, did i mention lots of sweet treats?!
5. Street food avenue. Say no more. This year the focus is on Brazillian foods, which makes me even more excited.
Foodies Festival is coming to Hove Lawns this bank holiday weekend, with famous chefs, street food, kids culinary talks and more, how can you think twice about it?!
Tickets are on sale now at http://www.foodiesfestival.com or by calling 0844 995 1111
Adult ticket £14.00/£11.00 concession
Three day adult ticket £20.00/£16.00 concession
VIP day ticket £38.00/£35.00 Friday – includes a welcome glass of bubbly, use of the VIP area with private bar and refreshment, priority entry to food and drink masterclasses, showguide, and goody bag to take home.
Children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult.
Tickets kindly gifted by Foodies