1. What’s your favourite movie?
Impossible to narrow it down to just one! I love 500 days of Summer and anything Ghibli.
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
TOUGHIE! Inception is up there.
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
His aren’t my favourite. Shock horror.
4. A book you plan on reading?
I’m terrible at finding time to read books, I’ve got so many I’m half way through that I haven’t picked up for over a year.
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
None actually if I’m honest, I preferred poetry and plays.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
Parks and Rec. Is that currently on? If not, Broklyn 99 or Walking Dead.
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
11. What’s your favourite food?
Mexican. Anything mexican.
12. Least favourite food?
Squid and most shellfish.
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Chicken, pancetta, mascapone, artichoke, sweetcornn.
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favourite dessert?
Crumble or pie.
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Both. But mostly coffee.
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
When you just need five minutes to yourself when you need to “reset” but you have a todder who wants to sit on your lap whilst you poo.
19. What’s your favourite band?
Too hard to pick just one for EVER! But my top 6 currently:
Coheed and Cambria
Funeral for a friend
Jimmy Eat World
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
EVER?! Goodness that’s impossible to answer! At the moment, Here to Mars by Coheed.
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Uke- Guitars are too big for me. Plus i’d like to be able to help Ophelia with hers.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
That’s always one of the issues I have about getting a tattoo, I don’t have a particular part of my body that i want one.
25. To be or not to be?
That really is the question.
26. Dogs or cats?
Love both. Specifically Maine coon and Labradoodle.
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Whales without a doubt. We’re hoping to do some when we visit Callum’s dad’s this year as they do so many trips nearby.
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
I was pretty excited when I got a playstation and a big box of copied games when I was about 10.
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
One i’ve got planned for this year is pretty awesome, although I think i’ve managed to do some pretty good present buying. My best ones are the utter surprise ones that the person hasn’t yet thought of themselves, like The Deer Hunter and Hans Zimmer tickets for Callum as his Christmas present.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
Tickets to one of those escape game thingys.
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
So far, Germany.
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
What country do I NOT want to visit?! Too many; Peru, Japan, Denmark.
35. What’s your favourite colour?
Turquiose or mint.
36. Least favourite colour?
Never really thought about it before.
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
Both depending on mood but currently Yoga.
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Yoga. Mindfulness. Knitting/cross stitch/scrapbooking. Exercising. Cleaning. Watching Parks and Rec.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
To ease pain.
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
Those brightly coloured ones that look like giant daisies.
45. When was the last time you cried?
Ha, I’m gonna sound like a loser but today when I watched Teen m0m (!) and the girl was giving birth and then didn’t want to see her because she was going straight for adoption. I felt those feelings proper hard today, EVEN though I watched that episode years ago and didn’t cry then! Ahhh parenthood!
46. Do you like your handwriting?
No! I hate how inconsistant it is!
47. Do you bake?
Used to a lot but haven’t for ages. Have been loving making mug cakes recently though, great for quick fixes.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
How easily I get tired and worrying nature.
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
My drive and compassion.
50. Who do you miss most?
My daughter when she’s asleep.
51. What are you listening to right now?
My cat snoring.
52. Favourite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Err no-one because MY PHONE IS BROKEN so it takes me *literally* half an hour to write a short text, so I get too annoyed and give up.
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
Spring- not too hot but light evenings.
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Heath Ledger, Philip Seemore Hoffman and Joseph Gordon Levitt
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
Stones if I had to pick (but really, neither).
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
America I think.
65. Sweet or savoury?
Sweet, so much so that i’m pretty sure it’s my emotional crutch.
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
I do quite like lipstick but never wear it because i have a habit of rubbing my face- i’m not very good at stuff like that! Lip gloss is too sticky for my liking! I just wear vaseline mostly, the rose or brown one.
67. What book have you read again and again?
Excluding children’s stories, only Harry Potter. I’m not very good at re-reading books for some reason.
68. Favourite bedtime story?
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
70. Favourite sound?
Cat snoring or rain on our conservatory.
71. Favourite animal?
Squashed face dogs.
72. Who is your girl crush?
Too many. Isla Fisher.
73. Last photograph you took?
Of Ophelia doing yoga.
There we go, don’t you feel like we’re BFFs now?!